What Nobody Told You About Pregnancy
what nobody told you about pregnancy:
1. your growing belly is the least of your worries. the whole pregnancy is accompanied by minor and less minor aches and pains. And you know what? you realise that your body is perfectly designed to handle them. As it is perfectly designed to handle birthing and the rest of life are peanuts.
2. you will be bleeding nearly 6 weeks after birthing…to make up for the 9months without having a period.
3. people will tell you how beautiful you look…and it’s true. Paradoxically, you’ll be at your prettiest in life during pregnancy.
4. if you haven’t understood unconditional love so far, with the baby you will instantly.
5. keep moving and enjoy the things you love doing, no compromises there.
6. apropos compromises: do not make any!!! you don’t have to!!! Spend time how you like with whom you like and don’t even think about feeling guilty because you are not doing what you should be doing because that’s what appears to be the right thing blablabla
7. indulge yourself whatever that means. eating, sleeping, doing ONLY the things you love
8. you’ll access unseen realms of power within you. Explore them, get to know the real you and learn to access it-you. What are your super powers? You are a medium creating life in this world., how about that for a start?
9. When you really delve into yourself, you can feel your baby’s soul, you can communicate with your baby through images, feelings etc. it’s REAL, feel it. Use your intuition, sixth sense, access your inner true self, whatever you call it, get into contact with the real you and miracles start to happen…because your mind with all its programmes and imprints won’t be able to stop you anymore
10. there’s nowhere to push or get to. You are already there. You have arrived. You are home. You are perfect, the only thing you were lacking before was the realisation of it.
11. there’ll be many fears and anxieties…if the baby is healthy, if you do everything right, if you are supporting your baby, if you do everything you can to prepare for the baby, …if you are a good person, if you are capable of raising a child…trust in yourself…make use of your infinite potential and infinite creativity, trust in your feelings, be mindful and you will feel what is the right thing to do. Act out of love and all is good :)